Join us for an Infomation Session
If you’re passionate about becoming an Interior Designer or Interior Decorator and are able to travel Sydney, then we invite you to come to a free information session at our partner school Sydney Design School to learn more.
Register for one of our information sessions or come to an open day to find out which course is best for you. A presentation from our Director, Amanda Grace will give you a clear idea about what it’s like to study online and information about career opportunities in the interior design and decoration industries after you graduate.
Our information sessions take approximately 40 minutes and are run during the day and evening.
Information session dates:
- Tuesday 23 January 2018, 6pm
- Wednesday 31 January 2018, 6pm
Take the first step in your new career – register your details (below) for our next information session. If you would like to come in and meet with one of our staff prior to our information sessions being scheduled please contact us on email@example.com.
Come to our Open Day
Bring your friends and family and join us for our open day. Immerse yourself in the exciting world of interior design and get creative building your own moodboard.
Our Director, Amanda Grace, will give a 30 minute presentation at 11am covering everything you need to know about our courses. To attend, simply register your details below.
On the day you will:
- Create an inspiring interiors moodboard
- Attend a presentation from our Director about our courses
- Take the opportunity to talk to our Educators who all work in the professional world of design
- Explore work opportunities after you graduate in Interior Design and Decoration
- Discuss any questions you have with our course advisors
When: June 2018, date to be advised
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: Level 2, 40 Oxley Street, St Leonards