Inspired by colour and interiors?
Demystify the secrets of creating beautiful interior colour schemes
Colour for Interiors Masterclass
This exciting yet practical online course has been designed specifically for home renovators, decorating enthusiasts and colour lovers alike. Created by the leading colour professionals at Interior Design Online, our Colour for Interiors Masterclass will inspire you and give you the essential skills you need to design exquisite interior schemes. Whether you want to work in the industry or just need that extra boost of confidence for your own home, this course has it all.
Colour for Interiors Masterclass
Demystify the secrets of creating successful interior colour schemes with this exciting and practical online course designed specifically for the renovating and decorating enthusiast and lovers of colour. Created by the leading colour professionals at Interior Design Online this course will give you the confidence to put together dynamic schemes for your own home.
The Colour for Interiors Masterclass is delivered through our online eCampus. The eCampus is easy to navigate and accessible from anywhere there is an internet connection. It is filled with inspirational images, practical colour resources, video presentations and lots of real life examples.
You will work through a range of activities using the resources supplied in your colour kit. The activities cover the essential colour theory and tools that are used by industry professionals to create successful and beautiful interior schemes. Each activity carefully guides you step-by-step through the creative process, gradually building your knowledge and confidence.
Along the way, your allocated Educator – a colour professional who is working in the industry – will be on hand to provide guidance and answer questions during your creative journey. When you’ve completed all of your activities and final assignment, you simply upload your work for assessment and feedback.
- Introduction to colour theory
- Colour tools for interiors
- Creating mood and ambience with colour
- Creating dynamic colour schemes
- The psychology of colour
- Manipulating space using colour
- Developing a unified colour scheme
- The effect of light on colour
- Creating a successful interior colour scheme
- $995 (GST Free)
- A 2% PayPal processing fee will be applied at checkout (inc GST).
Your Colour Kit (free) includes an exclusively designed colour workbook, a professional colour fan deck and all the information you need to complete the activities and assessments for our Colour for Interiors Masterclass. Free delivery within Australia, talk to our team about additional international shipping costs.
You will need to purchase
- Scissors, cutting knife and glue stick
- Strong double sided tape used for mounting fabrics onto card
- 1 x A3 1mm (thick) white sturdy card
- 1 x A3 2mm (thick) white sturdy card
- 2 – 3 interior magazines
- Commercial paint chips, free from Bunnings or a paint store
- In-house interior colour consultant for paint showrooms
- In-house interior colour consultant for home decorating showrooms
- Self-employed interior colour consultant
Once we have received your information and payment we will confirm your enrolment via email and send you your Colour Kit and Workbook so that you can begin your studies . In this confirmation you will receive your unique login to our eCampus and the computer requirements.
Upon completion of your course you will receive a Statement of Attainment which can be used as credit towards further study including the Certificate IV in Interior Decoration (MSF40113). For a full list of unit competences for this course click here.